EVIDENCE BASED TREATMENT
Dr. Rullo stays up to date on the latest treatment evidence by continuing to be involved in sexual health research and by publishing on the topic of sexual health. She has published scholarly articles in peer-reviewed journals and has presented on sexual health at national and international conferences.
Dr. Rullo trained as a sex researcher at the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University, earned her PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of Utah, completed a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Minnesota Center for Sexual Health, and was an Assistant Professor of Psychology and Medicine at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota before returning to Utah in 2017. She is currently an Adjunct Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology at the University of Utah.
Dr. Rullo is licensed to practice psychology in the state of Utah and to practice telehealth (video therapy) in over a dozen additional states via PSYPACT (https://psypact.org/page/psypactmap).
Dr. Rullo is not in-network with any insurance companies (meaning she does not accept insurance). Fees are self-pay only. Payments accepted include LYRA, HSA, Bishop Pay, cash and all major credit cards. Documentation for out-of-network insurance benefits will be provided upon request.
- Individual assessment (90 minutes): $390
- Couples assessment is 4 sessions:
- Intake session: (90 minutes, includes Gottman Checkup): $420
- Two individual sessions (45 minutes each): $195/session
- Feedback and Treatment Planning session (45 minutes): $195
- Individual or Couple Therapy (45 minutes session): $195
- AASECT Sex Therapy Supervision (50 minutes session): $125
- Peer Clinician Consultation (50 minutes session): $170
- WPATH assessment is 2-3 sessions:
- Intake session one (90 minutes): $340
- Intake session two and three (45 minutes each): $170/session
- Letter writing: $170/60 minutes