Last updated: October 31, 2021.
Thank you for visiting Dr. Jordan Rullo’s website (hereinafter referred to as “Jordan Rullo, LLC“ “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) Website/Service. Jordan Rullo, LLC is the business name for Dr. Jordan Rullo’s independent, private practice.
“Protected health information” as defined under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act and related regulations (collectively referred to as “HIPAA”), including information you provide to Dr. Jordan Rullo while being treated as a client or within the Secure Client Portal, is separate and subject to Dr. Jordan Rullo’s Notice of Privacy Practices.
Information That We Collect
You may use our Website without providing any personal information. Should you choose to complete any of our online forms, you grant Jordan Rullo, LLC the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Website and/or to respond to your request. Although We work hard to protect your personal information, Jordan Rullo, LLC cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to Us through online forms, and you do so at your own risk.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
This Website works with third-party products or services (“Service Providers”) who help Us track and analyze visitor activity on the Website, and measure the effectiveness of Our social media efforts.
Cookies are small data files that online services can store on, and retrieve from, a user’s computer or mobile device through the user’s web browser. The information is stored and retrievable either for the duration of a website visit (known as “session cookies”), or until some later point in time set by the website setting the cookie (known as “persistent cookies”).
Examples of information We and our Service Providers collect include how often someone visits this Website and what they do while on the Website. We and Our Service Providers use this information in the aggregate to understand how Our visitors, as a group, use different resources and to help Us improve Our Website. We and Our Service Providers also collect information about the activity of individual Website users.
Most Internet browsers accept cookies by default, but you can modify your browser preferences to block or restrict cookies if you do not want your web browsing activity tracked. There are a variety of tools publicly available to manage cookies and similar technologies that collect information related to your use of the Website.
Learn more from:
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Consumer Information (https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0042-online-tracking)
- The Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out page (https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN), which allows users to opt out from receiving interest-based advertising. You have the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising certain of your rights. Jordan Rullo, LLC does not discriminate against visitors for exercising their rights.
We are not responsible for the effectiveness or compliance of third-party opt-out mechanisms or programs. Please note that if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to opt out on each browser or device. You can access the information on this Website without enabling cookies in your browser, but disabling cookies may result in a diminished ability to take advantage of the Services and related informational content on the Website.
We use web analytics and tag management services and tools provided by Google and/or other third parties to collect information relating to your use of this Website.
How We Use This Information
Jordan Rullo, LLC uses the information you provide to fulfill online requests, respond to customer service inquiries, or in other ways as required by law. We may use the data We collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Website.
- Provide you Services requested in an appropriate and efficient manner, such as a response to an appointment request.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Website and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Respond to your questions and requests and improve customer service.
- Help Us improve the Services We offer.
Compliance with Law
We may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent We are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- To comply with Our legal obligations.
- To respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose Us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.
- To enforce and administer Our Terms of Service, Our payment terms, or other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Dr. Jordan Rullo, LLC, its users, or members of the public.
Where appropriate, We may notify you about legal requests for your information unless:
- Providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order We receive, or by applicable law, or
- We believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon Dr. Jordan Rullo, LLC’s property, users, or Website.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
If you choose to email Dr. Jordan Rullo, contact via email implies your agreement to accept the risks of email communication. Our email is not encrypted, which means that it is vulnerable to being accessed by unauthorized people and hence can compromise the security of such communications. It is inadvisable to send sensitive or private information by email.
If you receive a regular email that looks like it is from Dr. Jordan Rullo, and asks for your personal information, do not respond. This may be a scam or “phishing” email intended to steal your information. We will never request your password, username, credit card information, or other personal information through regular email.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us.
If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13, without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and other laws have been established to protect the privacy of minors and We abide by all federal and state laws and guidelines regarding youth privacy. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Us.
Links to Other Websites